24 October 2013

Boucles d'Oreilles Jaunes

French is so beautiful, and I run out of interesting things to name my posts. Any suggestions? :) At the very least, I do try to theme my posts; in this case, these are all yellow earrings!


Diamond and gold earrings.

A pair of 18 karat gold, platinum, and diamond ear clips by David Webb.

A pair of 18 karat two-color gold, fancy yellow diamonds, and white diamond earrings by Graff.

Pair of gold and diamond earclips by Mario Buccellati.

A pair of gold and diamond ear clips by Suzanne Belperron, circa 1970.

Yellow sapphire and diamond earrings by Van Cleef & Arpels. The model wearing the earring is Jessica Simpson, but not being a huge fan, I thought it was better to just crop out the beautiful earrings.

Yellow sapphire ear clips by Chantecler.