14 April 2014

Purple Rings

I must share these purple rings, as it takes me forever to gather together enough purple rings together to post them! Why do rings not come in the color purple? Purple is my sister's favorite color, so I always think of her when I see purple jewels. Someday I'll do a post of the dream purple jewelry parure I put together for her!

An 18 karat gold, amethyst and diamond cocktail ring by Andrew Grima, 1964.

A lilac jade, sapphire and diamond dress ring.

An amethyst, turquoise, and diamond ring by Cartier, 1989.

An etched and enameled glass ring by Rene Lalique, circa 1920.

An oval amethyst and diamond ring.

A purple star cabochon sapphire, diamond and platinum ring/pendant combination.

A purple sapphire and diamond ring, London assay marks.

A purple star sapphire and colored sapphire ring.

A tanzanite, diamond and amethyst ring by Chopard.