29 January 2015

Lady's Watches

You will probably never see me post a man's watch on this blog. I'm not the biggest fan of watches, and as such, I am extremely picky as to which ones I post on here. They have to be dripping in diamonds and prettiness for me to consider them worth sharing, and I just can't see a man watch fitting that description. Anyways, enjoy the below watch pics!

An 18 karat gold and diamond wristwatch by Vacheron Constantin for Cartier, Paris, circa 1960.

An emerald and diamond cocktail watch by Concord.

A lady's colored diamond wristwatch by Graff.

A lady's coral and diamond wristwatch by Boucheron, 1970's.

A lady's diamond wristwatch by Graff.

A lady's diamond wristwatch by Jaeger-LeCoultre, 1960's.

A lady's diamond wristwatch by Omega, 1950's.

A lady's diamond wristwatch by Patek Philippe, 1920's.

A lady's gold and diamond cocktail watch by Suzanne Belperron, 1943.

A lady's seed pear, ruby and diamond cocktail watch by Cartier.

No comments:

Post a Comment